As a small or medium-sized business owner, you know that cash flow is the lifeblood of your business. Without it, your company cannot survive. You need to have money coming in regularly to pay your bills, and your employees and to invest in your business. But what happens when you have unpaid invoices? Waiting for your customers to pay can put a significant strain on your cash flow. This is where factoring comes in as a cash flow solution.
What is Factoring?
Factoring is a financial transaction where a company sells its accounts receivable to a company like JOBE Services, Inc. for cash now. Essentially, factoring allows you to receive cash upfront for your unpaid invoices, rather than waiting for your customers to pay. With our cash flow factoring solutions, there are:
- No long-term contracts
- No credit checks
- No loans
- No hidden fees
JOBE Services, Inc. practices full transparency with our factoring clients. We want to provide solutions, not add to your problems. Why should you consider factoring as a cash flow solution?
5 Benefits of Factoring
We’ve helped Texas businesses with cash flow solutions since 1996, so we could talk about the benefits of factoring all day! We’ll shorten our list to just five primary benefits of factoring:
- Improved cash flow – Factoring allows you to receive cash quickly for your unpaid invoices. This can help improve your cash flow and ensure that you have the funds you need to keep your business running smoothly.
- No debt – Factoring is not a loan, so you won’t be taking on any debt. Instead, you are selling your accounts receivable at a discount to a third party. This means that you won’t have to worry about making monthly loan payments.
- Quick and easy process – Factoring is a quick and easy process. Once you’ve found an invoice you want to work with, you can typically receive cash within a few days. This is much faster than waiting for your customers to pay.
- Reduced risk – When you factor your invoices, the risk of non-payment is transferred to us. This means that you won’t have to worry about the risk of unpaid invoices or bad debt.
- Flexible funding – Factoring allows you to receive cash as you need it. You can factor all of your invoices or just a portion of them. This flexibility allows you to tailor the funding to your specific needs.
Trust JOBE Services, Inc. with Factoring to Solve Cash Flow Problems
Factoring is an excellent cash flow solution for businesses that need to manage their cash flow effectively. By factoring your invoices, you can receive cash quickly, reduce risk and improve your cash flow without taking on any debt. If you’re struggling with unpaid invoices, contact JOBE Services, Inc. in Humble, TX, and talk to us about factoring solutions to keep your business running smoothly.